- A Dance Workshop was organized by the Department of Dance from 6th – 13th August, 2015. Padam Shree Awardee Dr. Roop Singh Shekhawat taught the college students the various techniques of Rajasthani Folk Dance.
- A workshop on the techniques of working of modern machines was organized by Department of Fashion Designing in collaboration with m/s Usha Machines on 5th October, 2015.
- PG Department of Computer Science organized a one day workshop on Emerging Technology Trends and Android Application Development on 6th October, 2015.
- For spreading awareness among the students to keep their city clean and green, Inspector Gurcharan Singh and his team under Swacch Bharat Mission interacted with the students on 26th November, 2015.
- NSS Unit of the college organized an extension lecture on Stress Management on 17th March,2016 wherein Ms. Chitwan Singh, a renowned Psychologist was the resource person.
- Youth services wing organized lecture on ‘Drug Addiction Amount Youth’ on 29th March, 2016 wherein Dr. Jaskirat Kaur and Dr. Anshu Chatli, Dept. of Microbiology were the resource persons.
Besides this every department organized a minimum of three extension lectures during this academic session.