|M. Sc. / M. Com. / M.Com.(B.E.) / M.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com. / B.C.A. / B.B.A. / B.A.|
|Normal Admission for ongoing and new classes (except for those classes in which admission is through PU – CET P.G)||10.07.2017 to 22.07.2017
|With Principal’s Permission (Late Fee of Rs.560/-per student)||24.07.2017 to 31.07.2017
|With VC’s Permission (Late Fee of Rs. 2040/- per student)||01.08.2017 to 14.08.2017
|Teaching Starts:||For ongoing classes||22.07.2017 (Saturday)|
|For New Admission Classes those admitted through
PU – CET P.G)
|Schedule to be provided|
- If the result of a student is declared after the last date of late admission, she can seek admission without late fee within 15 working days of the declaration of her result. No concession in late fee will be granted thereafter.
TIMINGS FOR ADMISSION: 9.00 am to 3.00 pm
The last date for the submission of admission forms for limited seats is 06.07.2017 (Thursday) & for others 08.07.2017 (Saturday).
1. It is important for students to note that at the time of submission of admission forms, they are required to attach the attested copies of Pass Certificate of previous class, Detailed Marks Card, Date of Birth Certificate, Registration Card and their passport size photograph. (unattested)
2. The candidates are required to submit proof of having passed the subject of Environmental and Road Safety in their graduation course.
3. Original Certificates must be shown at the time of admission.
4. Candidates are required to go through the admission rules and regulations given in the prospectus thoroughly.
5. Changes/rectifications can be made in the prospectus without prior intimation.
6. As per the updated instruction of Panjab University, Chandigarh, there are two additional seats for (i) One Girl Child out of the only two girl children per unit per course subject to maximum limit of four (ii) One additional seat for Cancer Patients (ii) AIDS Patients (iv) Thalassemia Patient from the session 2016-2017 and two additional seats for Rural Area students (v) One additional seat for Border Area students over and above the sanctioned seats for UG/PG.
7. Only those students are eligible for M.Sc (Physics) / M.Sc (Chemistry) / M.Sc (Biotechnology) / M.Com.(BE) – Ist Semester who have cleared entrance test conducted by Panjab University, Chandigarh.
This prospectus is purely an information brochure and not a legal document.