The NSS wing of college remained on toes throughout the session involving the maximum number of students in the service of nation in the true spirit. NSS volunteers observed special occasions such as Van Mahotsav, International Literacy Day, National Nutrition Week, Communal Harmony Week and Flag Day, World Human Rights Day, International Thelassaemia, AIDS awareness camp and also organized several blood donation camps.
- NSS Volunteers organized an awareness camp to save our planet Earth on the theme ‘GO GREEN BEFORE GREEN GOES’ on 15th MAy, 2015.
- NSS volunteers organized a plantation drive under the slogan “My Earth-My Duty” and planted saplings of native species of trees like Neem, Sheesham, Dharek, Jamun and Sukhchain on 12th August, 2015
- While paying rich tributes to the late Prime Minister of India, Shri Rajiv Gandhi, NSS volunteers celebrated Sadbhavna Diwas on 19th August, 2015.
- To make the NSS volunteers aware of adequate and right kind of diet, recipes on balanced diet were prepared by volunteers to mark the National Nutrition Week on 7th September, 2015.
- Celebrating the International Literacy Day on 8th September, 2015, the NSS volunteers interacted with the class IV employees to acquaint them with the significance of Literacy.